Older Adults are a powerful influence in today’s economy. The demand continues to increase for senior services and residences that meet the needs of this actively aging population. As you probably know, the new Alberta Building Code has introduced a new B3 Occupancy to assist the need for senior housing. T.L.J. Engineering Consultants Ltd. utilizes new and improving technologies in our designs. We create aesthetically pleasing and comfortable safe environments.
- Ventilation and Fresh air
- Energy Efficient Design
- Odor Control
- Emergency lighting and power systems
- Security Systems
- Fire Alarm and Sprinklers
- Nurse Call Infrastructure
- Remote Building Automation and Control.
Building Energy Considerations
- LEED and Green Built Systems
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- ICE Systems for energy efficient air conditioning.
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems
- Hot water Solar Panels
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Storm Water Harvesting
- Lighting Control / Daylight / Occupancy Sensors
If you need assistance in planning a senior or independant living complex, TLJ Engineering can help.
The TLJ Team