- Graduated from Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (S.A.I.T.) in April 1999.
- Received Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technologies.
- Completed “Advanced Electrical Code and Applied Theory” course offered at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (S.A.I.T.) in March 2001.
- Completed “Active Fire Safety Systems for Buildings: Code, Design and Installation Requirements” in March 2009.
- Completed Geothermal Systems “Installers Course” offered through the Canadian Geo-Exchange Coalition.
- Certified member with A.S.E.T. (Alberta Society of Engineering Technologists)
- Associate Member with ASHRAE.
- Associate Member with the Canadian Fire Alarm Association
February 2000 – Present
T.L.J. Engineering Consultants Ltd.
#301, 301 – 14th Street N.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2N 2A1
May 1995 – October 1999
Canadian Pacific Railway Company
Gulf Canada Square