- Graduated from the University of Calgary in April 1984.
- Received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minor degree in Computer Engineering.
- Completed "Advanced Electrical Code and Applied Theory" course offered at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology in December 1985.
- Attended "Fire Alarm Verification: seminar sponsored by APEGGA.
- IGSHPA – certified installer in 2007
- IGSHPA – certified designer in 2012
- Member of the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSPA), as an accredited Installer.
- Member of APEGA, registered as a Professional Engineer in Alberta.
- Member of EGBC, registered as a Professional Engineer in B.C.
- Member of APEGS, registered as a Professional Engineer in Saskatchewan
January 1987 to Present
T.L.J. Engineering Consultants Ltd., President
#301, 301 – 14th Street N.W
Calgary, Alberta T2N 2A1
August 1986 to December 1986
Tema 80 Design Consultants Ltd., Project Engineer
2nd Floor, 814 - 16th Ave. N.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2M 0J9
May 1984 to August 1986
Sutton, Kyle and Associates Ltd., Project Engineer
#600, 6131 - 6 Street S.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2H 1L9
Electrical Consultants specializing in the Oil and Gas Industry.